Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Twister Film Critique



Hello, my name is Barney Stevenson. I study weather for 15 years and I have a lot of experience in Tornadoes, Hurricanes and Typhoons. Many cities and villages got attacked by a huge deadly possibly tornado. My mission is to locate a tornado and observe it from inside, its quite dangerous but that's why I love my job. As you know from my series in Discovery Channel "Danger" is my middle name.

Two weeks ago I was a witness to an F five tornado, it was humongous, unfortunately I wasn't able to join the squad and go inside the amazingly destructive weapon of nature. My car was broken down from the last ride in to a tornado. F four though, my car couldn't stand the F four so we would need a miracle to survive the power of the F five.

The director of the movie has done a great job, even though some of the parts weren't real. Its a fact... you cant stand in the middle of the tornado, especially if its an F five and stay on the ground. In the movie two people stayed under some wooden bridge and they survived. An F five can tare apart houses and buildings and cant brake a tiny bridge?

The real science in the movie was the weather and maybe the machine that they wanted to scan the tornado. Even though it was kind of weird, it looked fail because I never saw something like that in a TV show, they never talked something about that.


No comments: